Chota Community Health Services (CCHS) and Monroe County Coordinated School Health are partnering together to provide sports physicals to our local students. These sports physicals will be the same that are normally done in the school based clinics, but had to be canceled due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Sports physical screenings will take place across the county during the third week of June. The schedule is as follows:
· Monday, June 15, 2020 from 9:00am until 6:00pm at Sweetwater High School
· Wednesday, June 17, 2020 from 9:00am until 6:00pm at Sequoyah High School
· Friday, June 19, 2020 from 9:00am until 6:00pm at Tellico Plains High School
Any Monroe County student can receive their sports physical at any location.
The TSSAA forms required for the sports physicals are available at the following locations:
· Monroe County School Website
· Madisonville Chota
· Tellico Chota
· Hard copies will be available the day of at each location
Sports Physicals will be $30 for cash pay. If you choose to have your insurance billed, a complete well-child exam will be performed.
Social distancing guidelines will be used. This includes, but is not limited to temperature screenings and 6 foot distancing.